Friday, July 29, 2011

Daddy



Our kids have such a great daddy! I love watching Matt with them and often find myself discovering ways to be a better parent by doing and saying things that he does. I'm grateful that he looks past my imperfections and makes me feel appreciated and keeps to himself his likely concerns that I might be ruining our children. Ok, so that's how I always feel, so I just assume that he has those thoughts as well. Ü We just do our best though, and love that we get to be together "living the dream"...

Here's a snapshot of our little 8 month old. Still no teeth or mobility. However, she gives us all a restful night's sleep and tons of smiles. She's also had a recent lingual breakthrough and jabbers all sorts of consonant sounds--including da-da and ma-ma. We're both so proud!! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment