Some of you might know that we painted our whole upstairs before we moved into our house. Matt did most of it, and even though I had an itch to fix the color of the kitchen cupboards (that now really didn't go along with the wall color) as well as do an "accent wall", we had an even greater itch to just move in and be done painting. Well...a couple weeks ago that itch came back and I jumped right on it while it was there. I took the projects upon myself even, and must say that I'm super happy with the results. It's fun to have a little bit of personality in our surroundings now, and to cross one more thing off our "someday" list. If you hate it, maybe for now just keep that to yourself since I REALLY don't feel up to anymore painting for awhile. ;) Here are some before and after pictures...










Your kitchen looks great. A project like that takes a lot of hard work. Way to go.
ReplyDeleteMicah
You did a great job on those cabinets. Did you take off old paint or repaint? Go red wall-we are and always will be fans of a red wall:) I'm excited that Johnny is up and goin-watch out Ty -Johnny is going to get ya.
ReplyDeleteLuke
I love it! However did you do it and know what colors to do? I'm afraid I'm a bit lacking in the painting department. :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great! I'm so proud of you for tackling such a huge job! Lovin the red!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love how painting things can change the way they look a lot! Looks good!
ReplyDeletep.s. You're little boy is so dang cute!!