Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simple Joys

July has been warm and fun! Like most everyone else, we're keeping busy. But I'll be the first to admit that some days we're working hard, while others we're hardly working (mostly playing instead). We've loved all the time we've spent with family and friends--and especially watching our little Johnny do new things!

Johnny had his 1st night sleeping in a tent for the annual Bennett family reunion. Just a short walk away from the campground is this pretty little resevoir area, featuring this mini waterfall that I love!

I caught Johnny with the basket around him like this. Unfortunately, I didn't see him do it, because I would like to know how he did. But he certainly couldn't get it back off without some help. Hence the "trapped" look on his face. :)

Of course all little kids hold phones like this to their ear, but can I just say that it's even 100x cuter when it's your own kid?! He is such a crack up!

Johnny's new trick is cruising along the furniture. He's had his share of falls so far, but it's still his favorite past time right now and boy is he getting good at it! Watch out Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment