I figured I might as well start labeling our Yellowstone trips with the year since it's going to be an annual thing in our family. Matt is like a child on Christmas morning whenever we go there, and his excitement can be contagious! This year, we reserved a hotel in advance and hadn't planned on a big snow storm coming through the day before we were going. We considered bagging it, but decided instead to pack all the snow clothes and have a new adventure. We're glad we did since the roads were just fine and the snow only made all the scenery more beautiful. Here's some photos of the fun....Though Lydia is no light weight to carry around, I was grateful to be holding her in my arms or pushing her in the stroller, rather than carrying her in my tummy this year!
At the hotel that we were so excited had an indoor pool. However, I guess the "heated" part of it was having technical difficulties, so it was a bit chilly to stay in very long...
(which we almost missed because she was a bit early that time around)
Doesn't my handsome husband look like he should be in a modeling shoot or something?






Looks like fun! Gorgeous scenery!
ReplyDeleteWay cute pictures! That's a fun tradition!
ReplyDelete