Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crazy

I was going through pictures on the camera and got a good chuckle out of this one:

I believe this was a night that I came home from mutual and father and son had been experimenting with "crazy do's" after baths. The silly kid loved it so much he was afraid to go to sleep and have it ruined. Ü


I love when babies start to learn to do things on demand. It's so cute and highly entertaining for the adoring audience. Here's Lydia doing "Soooo big!"
Also, I just thought I'd mention that I'm so glad that we got in a whole lot of this:
And this:
In before we got slammed with this:
Yep, SNOW! TODAY.
After this picture was taken, Johnny was not content until we'd dug out his snow pants and boots and coat and was able to go make footprints before his nap. The kid is excited! Me, on the other hand, would like it to go away and give us atleast a few weeks of fall. You know, and let the leaves first do that: FALL. Go figure. Ü

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they're getting big! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun at your house!

    ReplyDelete