Monday, October 10, 2011

For Mindy

As I was looking after Johnny and his little buddy Rigdon today, I was realizing that its been two years this Fall since I started watching him one day a week. It was sooo hard for Johnny to share his space and toys at first, and being only 3, it still is sometimes....BUT you wouldn't believe how excited he gets when he realizes it's the day his friend will be coming. Rigdon is the best natured little boy, so I've always loved watching them teach each other things and be all inventive and curious together. It is very, very cute. I hope they'll always be good buddies. Thanks for choosing us to "share" him with Mindy. :)
I looked through my old pictures to find a few that I've taken of the little rascals.

One of their first times together, around 17-19 months old.

Almost one year later, watching a movie in their blanket tent.

Playing in the leaves, November 2010.

In their cushion house, April 2011.

Eating popsicles, September 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment