Sunday, June 5, 2011

6 Months Old!

Yikes! Half a year has gone by already?
I'm telling you, this 6 months has gone by waaay faster with Lydia than it did with Johnny. And I'm actually kind of sad because now I know all too well how once they start sitting up and eating solid food, they are not your little, little baby anymore. It's hard to accept that already. But it's also exciting. I really loved this next phase too.



We just love having Lydia in our home. She is such a happy and smiley baby! If you make eye contact with her, she'll smile at you. Everyone loves it. I think her happiness was sent to me, because it blesses me every day already to smile and laugh more than I was. And that's just because she's so happy, that you can't help but be happy back! Love you Lydia!

No comments:

Post a Comment