Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Fun

Easter weekend started with coloring Easter eggs on Friday.

While they were sleeping, the Easter Bunny had filled their baskets with treats and hid them. Lydia was still quite out of it and needed some direction in what, where, and why. :)

Johnny, on the other hand, had been talking about this for days and got a good laugh that his basket was hiding in the shower. Matt tried his best to convince him that the Easter bunny must have had to use our bathroom before hopping on to someone else's house...

The kiddos with their treats.
I found these little sweeties reaching for eachother's hands on our drive down to G&G Bell's for a lunch, talent show, and Easter egg hunt later that morning.

Looking their best for Easter Sunday.
They're both looking so grown up to me. This was only my second attempt of getting Lydia's hair up into two piggies, but I know it has something to do with giving her the "big girl" look. I have a love/hate relationship with it...:)

After all, this is what my babies looked like only ONE year ago!
Oh, how I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment