Monday, March 19, 2012

Kiddos

I've told a few people about Lydia's need to accessorize lately. She almost always has these necklaces on and tells us that she's "pretty". We couldn't agree more. :)

This looks like a very contemplative Lydia, but this is actually what Lydia looks like when she "folds her arms" for prayers. It's such a cute interpretation and I'm so happy I finally caught it on camera.
Our happy girl.
Oh, her smile and laugh have been contagious from the beginning!

Johnny made a train the other day with boxes of all kinds. He was kind enough to let Lydia have a seat in the steam engine for awhile. I love watching them play.

Lydia knows her brother is a sucker for handing out "loves" when she needs them. She just has to lean her head on him and his arms instantly squeeze her tight. Just precious.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love how they're always playing and laughing together!

    ReplyDelete