Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Possibly Related???


We've been told a lot lately how much Lydia looks like Johnny. I've always loved this picture of Johnny because it showed all of his rolls and just how chubby he really was at a young age (about 3 months and 1 week old). Well, I thought Lydia wasn't too far behind him, so I took a similar picture of her because she's at the same age as he was. I caught a huge grin on her in one of the pictures, but I thought this one made her look more like him. What do you think?
And yes, I realize that we're far from making them petite at our house...but someone else besides me has to think all of those creases are cute. Well, we're proud of them atleast. Ü

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I see the resemblance- how cute! The "creases" are cute. I agree :).

    ReplyDelete