Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Goldfish Continued...

Just thought I'd confess that I'm just as good at killing goldfish as I am house plants. Our little trooper only lived 6 days. So we got replacements (Matt thought maybe they need a buddy) and one of those died within 24 hours. But...the other one is going on 10 days, so maybe he'll be "the survivor" at our house. Ü

2 comments:

  1. Poor fishie...maybe you need to get something like a guinea pig. Much harder to kill those off :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess we are horrible with goldfish too. Evan's 3 goldfish he got for his birthday all lasted a month and then all died off within a few days of eachother. We still haven't gotten him another even though he continues to pray for that :). I just don't think I can take killing off more fish and flushing them. He actually handled it pretty well. :)

    ReplyDelete