Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a Big Boy!

It was time to move to the "big boy bed". It's been over a week now and really hasn't been as awful as I had planned. He wakes up a bit earlier in the morning and his naps are a bit shorter, but he stays in there and actually likes to "go read stories in his bed" during the day too. He doesn't know how to open his door yet, so I'm sure there's still some fun adventures ahead! But we're so proud of Johnny for making the change, even though it makes mom tear up a bit sometimes tucking her little guy in. How did he already grow out of his crib? It's craziness I tell you!
Chowin' down on a cob of corn--just like how mom and dad eat it.

Going down the slide at G&G's. He needs a catcher at the bottom because he picks up some pretty good speed, but he must love the thrill of it since it was hard to get him to go inside.

Handsome boy in his church clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Your little guy is so dang cute!!! I just want to squish his little cheeks!! Matt is pretty brave to go outside in the middle of the night like that! I would have made Jake go out I am afraid of the dark! :)

    ReplyDelete