Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun Being an Aunt!

" Who are these striking young men & women?" you may ask...
These are 5 of some of the BEST kids around! (aka: some of my nieces and nephews--with me among them, just blending in, right?) :) They helped me fulfill a desire I've had for the longest time to spend some time with them in the temple doing Baptisms. For them, it was probably just another day, though hopefully a memorable one. For me, I couldn't help getting a bit teary eyed at one point just thinking of how they use to be running around in diapers, and now I'm just so proud of the good choices they're making and how they set good examples for ME all the time. I love ALL of my family so much and think being an aunt is one of the best privleges ever!

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible experience! I'm sure they will remember it always! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cool thing for you to do. I admire you, Bekah!

    ReplyDelete