Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day Hike

I love, love waterfalls!
So for a late Mother's Day treat to mom, Matt took us up for a hike on one of his day's off this week to a new waterfall. It was the best day for a hike--not too chilly or too hot, and we saw nobody else on the trail. It ended up being quite a treasure that we found, because it wasn't just one waterfall. As you reached the first place and kept hiking up, there were several more waterfalls and pools. Oh, it was just so beautiful and amazing! I sure love being a mom to these sweet kiddos and love being able to make memories as a family. Thank you to a thoughtful husband who is always looking out for me and let's me know that I am appreciated!
 

 
 



 
Also, SO PROUD of these two for doing their first big hike!
Johnny hiked the whole 3 miles without a single whine or complaint.
Because of them, we get to enjoy the simple joys around us that may otherwise be overlooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment