We decided, on a whim, to go camping a couple weekends ago. Doing it last minute, we had to think really local. So we headed to Rigby Lake. We'd never taken the kids there before, and they had a blast in the sand and water...
 |
| This picture and the one above are perfect depictions of how much our dear, sweet daughter is drawn to dirt. SO unlike her brother! It's actually quite hilarious to notice how often she's drawn to it. |
 |
| Johnny was in heaven because we let him go on one ride around the Go-kart track at a near by family fun park. He still says it was the best part about camping. Haha! I hope he doesn't think that's going to happen every time we go camping... |
 |
| I'm sad I didn't get a picture of these two outside by the tent, but here's one of them ready for bed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment