This little man has been counting down literally ALL YEAR for his birthday. I finally had to tell him that we weren't making birthday plans until June was here. So since he was faithful in watching the calendar, come June 1st we were making plans. On Monday he was informing the checker at Broulims how it was the 18th and so in 2 days it would be the 20th and his birthday. Ü We decided it was a good year for a friend party since...well...for a lot of reasons that I won't explain. He wanted it to be all about dinosaurs. So here's a few pics from all the excitement. The kid didn't stop smiling all day (that is until about 8:00 when all the birthday fun caught up with him and he had a complete melt down. Yeah for bed time!) Ü
| Loving his dinosaur cake. Lucky for me, it was by far the easiest birthday cake I've made so far. |
| Such cute little paleontologists. (They dug dinosaurs out of giant chocolate cupcakes.) |
| Presents! |
| Blowing out his candle. |
| My good friend offered to come do some face painting. It was the best idea! All the kids loved it and Johnny said the two dinosaurs on his face were his favorite part of the party. |
| Balloons! |
| Johnny had several chorus's of "Happy birthday" over the phone from long distance family. He also got a visit from G&G Bell. He loves to see them! |
| What's a sister for if not to enjoy the bows? |
| For his birthday dinner he wanted "rasagna". Ü Sounds like a pretty perfect day to me. |







Great pictures! I especially LOVE Matt's painted face! Awesome! :) I'm glad Johnny had a great day! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete