
For the past few weeks, Johnny has had this clock set up in his room. Maybe I'm a crazy person(sleep deprivation isn't my forte), but after getting up during the night with my infant, I didn't want to be up with my toddler only a couple hours later. And Johnny had suddenly become an early riser. So since he can recognize his numbers now, he knows he has to wait until he sees the 7 to come out of his room in the morning. Sure, a lot of the time he comes out right at 7-on-the-dot or shortly after, but atleast I know I have until 7. And don't worry people, he knows he can come out if he has to go potty and he's also got lots of books to keep him company until he can finally come running out and announce: "Mommy, Johnny got a 7!"
No comments:
Post a Comment