Is that your bridesmaid bouquet from my wedding in the photo? I always thought it was beautiful, and it does add a nice touch to the picture, but I must say that next to your beautiful Lydia it just doesn't hold a candle to her. :) What a gorgeous picture, and what a gorgeous baby! When do I get to smooch her cheeks?! (If it isn't your bridesmaid bouquet, then my comment still stands that the model for the picture outshines all the beautiful decor around her!---had to cover my bases, naturally! haha!)
We are Matt & Rebekah. May 20, 2006 we started our eternal adventure together in the Idaho Falls Temple. It's the BEST being married to your BEST friend! We have a beautiful daughter and two amazing sons. We love every minute of our life with them!
Oh My Gosh!!! Could there be a cuter picture!?!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! We're excited to meet her and see you guys! :D
ReplyDeleteSo sooner or later I'm gonna class you and hear about the baby :P
ReplyDeleteIs that your bridesmaid bouquet from my wedding in the photo? I always thought it was beautiful, and it does add a nice touch to the picture, but I must say that next to your beautiful Lydia it just doesn't hold a candle to her. :) What a gorgeous picture, and what a gorgeous baby! When do I get to smooch her cheeks?!
ReplyDelete(If it isn't your bridesmaid bouquet, then my comment still stands that the model for the picture outshines all the beautiful decor around her!---had to cover my bases, naturally! haha!)