Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stuck

Well, Matt gave me permission to announce that yesterday he had braces put on. We enjoyed a steak dinner the night before as his "last supper".

I mentioned before that one of Johnny's favorite words to use is "stuck". Whenever he can't move something, can't pull him self up, can't reach...you'll hear him saying "stuck". So it was actually pretty cute that the first thing he said when he saw Matt was "stuck", and reached out to touch the shiny new things in dad's mouth.

Now he says it almost every time Matt opens his mouth. So sorry honey, if you were hoping to eventually forget that those blasted things were in there, it seems that you don't stand a chance...Ü
With Johnny cutting 4 new molars, now we have two boys with owie mouths. Thankfully though, so far I'm only having to wipe drool off of only one of their chins. Just to clarify, that would be Johnny....not Matt. Ü

3 comments:

  1. Your little boy is so cute, and you are welcome to visit my blog anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, I hope you survive having braces. It'll be worth it in the long run!
    Johnny, you're cute as ever.
    Bekah, I love your posts. Have I said that before?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute that you gave him a last supper party. I hope he's enjoying his braces somewhat! I don't miss those days! Thanks so much for the tip on Jillian Michaels. I hear she's tough!

    ReplyDelete