Oh, his grin is hilarious right now! If you look closely, you can see the 4 teeth on top that are slowly trying to make themselves known. Super cute!
We introduced little Johnny to the full "park" experience this weekend. We have a couple within walking distance, which is fantastic! He wasn't sure what to think about the slide...no outright giggles, but also no cries.
His favorite part about the merry-go-round was mostly just striking lots of different poses for Dad. :)
The swings actually did sqeeze out some laughs. I was worried he might not like the feeling, but he just lounged on back and seemed to enjoy the show of us trying to tickle his toes.
After a paticular walk, I grabbed Johnny out of the stroller and set him on the grass while I put things away. I couldn't help but take a picture when I discovered how cute his hat was on his little head...either as a result of his attempts to take it off or from all the looking around he does...I'm not sure.
It's Hammer Time! ;-)
We introduced little Johnny to the full "park" experience this weekend. We have a couple within walking distance, which is fantastic! He wasn't sure what to think about the slide...no outright giggles, but also no cries.
His favorite part about the merry-go-round was mostly just striking lots of different poses for Dad. :)
The swings actually did sqeeze out some laughs. I was worried he might not like the feeling, but he just lounged on back and seemed to enjoy the show of us trying to tickle his toes.
After a paticular walk, I grabbed Johnny out of the stroller and set him on the grass while I put things away. I couldn't help but take a picture when I discovered how cute his hat was on his little head...either as a result of his attempts to take it off or from all the looking around he does...I'm not sure.It's Hammer Time! ;-)







He is so darling! I especially love the picture with his hat. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHow do you get him to give such spectacularly cute smiles for the camera? They're delicious.
ReplyDeleteAren't playgrounds the best?! We love summertime so we can be out and about. Like Johnny, Tessa loves the swings. That's all she does when we go to the park!