Thursday, February 26, 2009

Changes

Our little man turned 8 months old!
We just can't get over how big he's getting, but we love it at the same time! Sweet little Johnny is so quick to smile!

It's contagious, right? Aren't you smiling right now? ;-)




Something possessed me (maybe all the tugs by Johnny's tight grip...) and I absolutely chopped my hair off today! Shorter than I EVER have! I think I'm going to love it, but we'll see...
Atleast for now it feels amazing. For those who have done it, you know how the adrenaline, fear, and excitement all roll together until you're just hoping that it doesn't turn into dread by the time the finished product arises. It's indescribable really...and highly recommended!

I'm a new woman! :)





2 comments:

  1. SUPER darling!!!!! It's my favorite hair style on you that you've ever had! Short is super fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so brave! And so cute. I tried short once in 10th grade (you probably remember it-- my boy cut! haha!) and it so traumatized me, that I was never able to cut it short again until this past Fall, when I cut it really short(for me!). I've had withdrawals from my long hair, so I think I'm just not cut out for the short hairdos. Pity, since they can be so cute. :) You look great!
    And Johnny, you are so darn cute! Though I have to say, you are looking more like a little boy everyday. Don't grow up too much more until I can see you again, okay?!

    ReplyDelete